The Contour® Series is our most popular design. The conventional style, rolled edge features one piece of laminate with unbroken lines. Both attractive and practical.
Specifications of Craftsmanship
- The front build-down strip is solid kiln-dried hardwood to resist moisture around sink and over dishwashers where steam escapes.
- On the front roll and the backsplash there is a 5/8" radius which provides a smooth conventional design.
- The cove has a 1/4" radius for easy clean-up.
- The back has a 1/2" scribe to provide east fit for out-of-square or uneven walls, allowing for more installation tolerances.
- Special width bars and tops are available upon request.
- Bar tops may be ripped to any width for a flat top with no backsplashes.