The Continental Series offers a traditional square edge. The straight line design offers the advantage of an integral backsplash, which eliminates joints and increases the life of the top.
Specifications of Craftsmanship
- The front build-down strip is solid kiln-dried hardwood to resist moisture around sink and over dishwashers where steam escapes.
- This classic flat-faced offers additional design options by using contrasting colors.
- The cove has a 1/4" radius for easy clean-up.
- The back has a 1/2" scribe to provide east fit for out-of-square or uneven walls, allowing for more installation tolerances.
- Bar tops may be ripped to any width for a flat top with no backsplashes.